Valentine’s Day is coming and so, you will have to be prepared. You cannot make this day special without a festive drink. However, achieving a perfect drink for Valentine’s Day is not as easy as it sounds. You will have to work hard to make your beloved happy. Well, we understand this situation and this is why we have come up with Valentine’s Day love potion cocktail recipe for you.
Love Potion Cocktail Recipe
We have added the key ingredients below:
- Sweetened Lime Juice: A love potion cocktail is incomplete without a sweetened lime juice. It adds sweetness and vibrant colours.
- Cranberry Juice Cocktail: You can use cranberry juice cocktail that is a kind of fruit juice. Yes, it is a combination of grape, cherry and apple. Therefore, you will have a softer fruity flavour.
- Raspberry Vodka: Raspberry vodka will be a great addition to the love potion cocktail. It mixes very well with the cranberry juice cocktail. If you don’t get raspberry vodka, you can go with straight vodka.
- Grenadine: Grenadine is basically a pomegranate syrup, and it enhances the sweetness of the cocktail. Yes, you have heard it right, and it blends well with the sweetened lime juice. Grenadine adds red colour that makes the cocktail very attractive.
Along with these, you need ice and corn syrup.
The process of making love potion cocktail is very simple. You will have to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Take the cocktail glass, and dip the rim in the corn syrup.
- After that add ice and add all the ingredients to the cocktail shaker.
- Cover the shaker and shake all the ingredients very well.
- Now, pour the love potion cocktail into the prepared glass.
- You can garnish the cocktail with strawberries and maraschino.
Love Potion Vodka Cocktail
If you are looking for a simple yet easy love potion cocktail recipe, this will be perfect for you. We have added the ingredients and process below.
The ingredients that you need are as follows:
- 1/3 cup vodka
- 1 cup of grapefruit juice
- ¼ cup peach liqueur
The process is elaborated below:
- First of all, you will have to take the serving glasses and dip the rim of the glass in the corn syrup.
- Now, take a cocktail shaker and add all the ingredients including ice. Cover it with a lid and shake it very well. Your cocktail will be ready.
- Now, pour it into serving glasses and you can garnish it with strawberries.
So, these are Valentine’s Day love potion cocktail recipes. We hope that this article will be helpful for you.