The festive season is coming and so, it is the right time to prepare yourself for cooking delicious dishes. Well, there is no denying the fact that homemade Eggnog is something that always adds a new dimension to the holiday celebration. Now, if you do not know how to make Festive Holiday Eggnog, you will not have to worry. Here, we will be talking about the ingredients and process.
In order to make Festive Holiday Eggnog, you need the below-mentioned items:
- 2 cups of milk
- 2 cups of white cream
- 3 to 4 cinnamon sticks
- 1 vanilla bean. Caviar should be removed.
- 1 tsp. of nutmeg
- 5 eggs
- 3 to 4 cups of white sugar
- 1 cup of Bourbon
The process of making Festive Holiday Eggnog is very simple. Here, we have explained the process.
- First of all, you will have to take a saucepan and then, you need to add milk and cream to it. Now, you will have to add caviar, vanilla bean, nutmeg, and cinnamon sticks. Mix these items very well and then, start boiling them. You need to boil it for 1 minute and then, remove the saucepan from the heat.
- Now, take those eggs. Beat those eggs and then, separate the egg whites from egg yolks. After that, you will have to refrigerate the egg whites.
- Now, you need to take a mixer and add sugar and egg yolks. Whisk those items very well. Mix them until you get a white texture. Now, you need to pour the mixture into the glasses and then, you will have to add milk. Well, you need to add the milk very slowly. Add milk until the glass is half-filled. Now, mix it in bourbon.
- After this, you will have to refrigerate it for at least 3 days.
- Now, before serving it, you can take another mixer and add those egg whites that you put in the refrigerator while separating it from egg yolks. Whisk them very well. Now, put it over the mixture. After that, you can sprinkle grated nutmeg over it. Your dish will be ready.
If we talk about the nutrition information, this is added below:
- Saturated Fat: 16g.
- Unsaturated Fat: 9g
- Cholesterol: 200mg.
- Trans Fat: 1g.
- Carbohydrates: 22g.
- Protein: 8g.
- Sugar: 19g.
One glass of tasty and classic eggnog can elevate the Christmas celebration to a different level. So, why are you waiting? Follow the steps and make homemade Festive Holiday Eggnog.