White tea is very delicate and rare. The flavor of white tea is always compared to that of apricots, honey, chestnuts and peaches. If you want to keep your body and mind in good shape, it will be an ideal breakfast drink for you.
White tea is fresh, clean, mellow and subtle. If you compare it with other tea leaves, you will find it more expensive. But, the fruitful outcomes definitely make it more approachable. The flavor is very delicate and therefore, you will not find the grassiness as well as astringency that you generally find in green tea and black tea. It comes from a shrub that is called Camellia Sinesis. White tea consists of less caffeine; however, the concentration of caffeine depends upon the brewing method and plant varietal.
Well, there is no perfect white tea recipe. The brewing process is different in diverse regions, as people in different countries have variant taste buds. You need high-quality white tea leaves and water. Along with these, you need to know the proper steeping time, and you must have infusers as well as strainers.
We have added the most preferable white tea recipe here. So, if you are someone who wants a healthy morning drink, you must go through the below-mentioned points:
Brewing White Tea
We have mentioned everything that you need to brew white tea.
You need the following equipment:
- Kettle for boiling water
- Measuring spoon
The ingredients that you need for white tea are as follows:
- 6 ounces of water. You can take more if you want
- 2 tbsp. white tea
- Sugar for taste.
The white tea brewing process is explained below:
- First of all, you need to preheat the kettle to 180F. After that, add water to the kettle and start boiling it. Then, keep it aside. You can use a thermometer to check the temperature of the water. You cannot use boiling water for making white tea.
- Now take a teacup and pour the hot water onto it. First, you need to pour a small amount of water to make the teacup warm. After that, you can pour water as per your requirement.
- Now, add 2 tbsp. white tea leaves. After that, pour some water over the tea leaves.
- Now, cover the cup with a lid, and keep it for 5 minutes. After that, your white tea is ready.
So, this is the most preferred white tea recipe for warmth and wellness. Add to your warmth and wellness plan products from Bio Nutrition, Starwest Botanicals, and Solaray, and you will be all set. We hope that this article would definitely help you.