Winter is here and so is the time for a hot cup of tea or coffee. But people who do not want to spend their entire day with coffee breath should go for the tea. Tea is considered one of the best warming drinks for chilly winter days. Moreover, it is very easy to get spices, herbs, and tea leaves through which you can make your own tea at home. But if you don’t know the proper tea recipe, you might not get the desired outcome. Therefore, keeping this point in mind, we have come up with some best warming tea recipes for chilly winter days.
Moroccan tea is also called Maghrebi tea and it offers the flavour of green tea and mint. You can always enhance the taste with the help of sugar. We have added the recipe and ingredients below
You need the following ingredients to make this drink.
- 2 tablespoons green tea powder.
- Washed as well as dried fresh mint leaves.
- 3 tablespoons white sugar or sugar alternative, like those from Solgar.
You will have to follow the below-mentioned steps to make this tea:
- Take a teapot and add 5 cups of boiling water to it. After that, add green tea powder and mint leaves. Keep it there for 15 minutes and cover it with a lid. Your Moroccan tea will be ready. After that, you can add sugar as per your requirements.
If you are looking for an energizing and warming tea, this will be perfect for you. The ingredients and process are elaborated below.
You need the following ingredients
- 4 fresh ginger roots. It must be thinly sliced.
- 1 lemon.
- 3 tablespoons honey.
The method is elaborated below:
- Take a saucepan and add 4 cups of water to it. After that, add ginger root and start boiling it. Then, you will have to add honey and lemon to it and boil it on medium heat for 2 minutes. Your tea will be ready.
Turmeric tea is otherwise known as golden milk. It has some anti-inflammatory properties that can help you to keep your body in good shape. We have added the ingredients and recipe below:
The ingredients are as follows:
- 1 tablespoons turmeric.
- 2 cinnamon sticks.
- ½ teaspoons nutmeg.
- 2 cups of whole milk.
- 1 tablespoons coconut oil.
- 2 tablespoons honey.
The method is explained below:
- Take a saucepan and fill it with warm milk. Now, add all the ingredients and whisk it. Your turmeric tea will be ready.
So, these are some best warming tea recipes for chilly winter days. We hope that this article would be helpful for you.