Living in this era, people are already trying to get through a busy schedule. There are so many healthy ways to get relief from this excessive stress. Here, we will be specifically talking about the tea wine recipe. This is a kind of alcoholic ice tea or hard tea that you can make at home. Anyway, if you want to enjoy this drink at home, you need to know about the right ingredients and process. Here, we have covered everything about this drink.
The things that you need in order to make the tea wine are as follows:
- 2 liters water
- 400 gm. sugar
- 8 gm. Black Tea
- 4 pcs. Lemons
- 100 gm. raisins
- 1 gm. yeast nutrients
- 2 gm. wine yeast
- ½ gm. gelatin
By now, you have got to know about the required ingredients. Now, we will be letting you know about the instruction.
- First, you will have to cut all the raisins into several pieces. After that, you need to soak those pieces overnight in cold water.
- Next, you will have to boil the raisins in water. It will get dissolved and then, keep it aside for a while.
- After that, you will have to add tea. You need to check the temperature before adding tea. You will have to make sure that the temperature drops to 90 degrees. After adding tea, you will have to mix them very well. You will have to keep it aside to cool the temperature.
- Now, you need to add citric acid or lemons. After that, you will have to bring the pH level down to almost 3.5.
- Now, you will have to clean all the equipment with a sanitizer such as Airlock, glass airtight vessel, and triple scale hyrometer.
- After that, you will have to transfer the tea to a glass vessel. Now, you need to make sure that you secure the drink with an airlock.
- After that, you will have to hydrate the entire drink and then, you will need to add the wine yeast.
- After that, you will have to ferment it. You need to do fermentation for at least one week. You will need to continue it until the fermentation process stops.
- Now, you will have to refrigerate the liquid for at least 24 hours. Thus, you will get rid of the yeasty tone and it will bring out the natural flavor. Finally, your tea wine will be ready.
So, this is the tea wine recipe. We hope that you would try this.