If you are looking for an alluring addition to your table, the iced blackberry infused earl grey tea recipe will be perfect for you. It has plum and rich colour. Along with this, the tea is sweet and flavourful. We have added the ingredients and recipe below.
Iced Blackberry Infused Earl Grey Tea
You will need the following ingredients:
- 5 bags of breakfast tea
- 2 cups of fresh blackberries. You can have more for garnishing.
- 5 ½ cups of water
- 3 cups cold water
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- 1 sliced lemon
- Mint leaves for garnishing
The process is very simple if you follow these steps:
- First of all, you will have to take a medium-size bowl. The bowl must be heat-resistant. Now, take sugar and blackberries puree and mix them very well. After that, keep them aside.
- Take another bowl and add water to it. After that, you will have to start boiling it. Then, add tea bags and cover it with a lid. Boil it for at least 5 to 8 minutes. After that, remove the tea bags from the hot water.
- Now, pour the tea into the blackberries and sugar mixture. Stir it very well and keep it aside for 1 hour.
- After that, refrigerate it overnight.
- Finally, your tea will be ready. You can add lemon slices and more ice before serving it. You can garnish it with mint leaves and blackberries.
Blackberry Infused Iced Tea
If you want a sweet tea rich in blackberry flavor, this tea recipe will be perfect for you. The ingredients and process are elaborated below:
The ingredients are as follows:
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ pint blackberries
- ½ cup fresh crème
- 7 to 8 bags of tea. You can also have black tea
The process is very simple. You will have to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Take a bowl and start boiling it. After that, add tea bags and boil it for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, take another bowl and add blackberries and sugar. Crush them very well so that you get a thick texture.
- After that, add hot tea to this mixture and stir it very well. Keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- After that, add ice to it. Your tea will be ready. You can serve it with mint leaves.