During the holiday, herbal tea can give you the ultimate mental pleasure. Well, most people do not know the proper recipe of a stress relief tea recipe. This is why here, we will let you know how you can make stress relief tea at home.
Stress Soother Tea
Here, you will get the perfect blend of herbs that will help you to get rid of anxiety and stress. The ingredients and process are explained.
Well, the main ingredients that you need are added below:
- ¾ oz. chamomile
- 4 oz. lemon balm
- Stevia leaf
- 1 oz. of mixed hawthorn berries
- 1 oz. of oat tops
We have explained the process below. You need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- First of all, you will need to make a proper blend. In order to do this, you will have to combine the dried herbs. You need to mix them very well. After that, you will have to store them in a glass jar that is tightly sealed.
- Now, after making the main ingredient, you need to boil water. After this, you need to add hot water to the serving cup and then add 8tbsp. of that blend. Cover it for 15 minutes and then, you will have to discard the herbs. Your stress-soother tea is ready.
Well, if you want to relax after following a very hectic schedule, you need this tea. You can have it after dinner. This is a herbal tea and it will keep your mind calm and quiet. The ingredients and process are as follows:
You should have the following ingredients over the kitchen countertop
- 1 tbsp. chamomile
- 1 tbsp. catnip
- 1 tbsp. fennel seed
- 1 tbsp. rose hips
- 1 tbsp. spearmint
- 1 tbsp. lavender
- 4 cups of filtered water
You must follow the following steps to make a perfect stress relief tea.
- First, you need to take a medium-sized bowl and then, you will have to combine all the herbs. Mix them very well and then, store them in a glass container.
- After that, you need to take a medium-sized saucepan or you can take a tea kettle. Now, you will have to add filtered water and boil it. Remove it from heat and then, you need to add the herbs mix. You can 2 tbsp. of the herb mix and then, keep it for 10 minutes.
- After that, strain it and your tea will be ready.
- You can add a little bit of honey to make it healthier.
So, this is how you can make holiday-stress relief tea at home. Add superfood from Organifi to your shopping cart, and you will be all set.