Did you know that herbal tea does not have caffeine? People have been drinking it for having better stress management. Products from Source Naturals may help as well.
The health benefits of tea is well established. Herbal tea is a perfect combination of different types of herbs boiled in water. It is rich in flavour and it can give you many health benefits. Now, the fact is that you need to know how to make herbal tea properly. Otherwise, you will not be able to get the actual benefits. We know this very well, and this is why we have come up with herbal tea recipes for holiday stress.
The ingredients that you must need for herbal tea are added below:
- 4 cups of water
- 3 tsp. black tea leaves or you can have 3 black tea bags
- Ginger for taste. If you want a milder taste, you can go with a 1-inch ginger slice. If you want to make it strong, you can go for 2-inch ginger. First, you need to peel it and then wash it very well. After that, crush it.
- 2 tsp. green cardamom powder
- 3 mint leaves
- 3 holy basil leaves
- ½ cup of cashew milk or soy milk or regular milk. You can set the quantity as per your taste.
- 8 tsp. unrefined regular sugar or organic cane sugar
- First of all, take a kettle and then, you need to add water. After this, you will have to add crushed ginger and cardamom powder. Well, you must follow this step. You need to add these two things in the beginning. Otherwise, you will not get the strong flavor of herbal tea.
- Now, add lemongrass, holy basil leaves, and mint leaves to the tea.
- Mix them very well and then boil this mixture for at least 7 to 8 minutes. The colour of the water will get changed. You will get a yellow tone. It happens because the ginger will release its juice and it makes the water yellowish.
- After this, you will have to add the sugar and then boil it for another 1 to 2 minutes.
- After following this step, you will have to add black tea leaves. Boil it for another 2 minutes to 3 minutes.
- Now, add milk to the tea and boil it for another 2 to 3 minutes. If you use soy milk or regular milk, you will have to boil it.
- On the other side, if you use cashew milk or almond milk, you do not need to boil it again.
- Stir it very well and your tea will be ready.
So, this is how you can make herbal tea. Don’t wait; try it today.