Many of us face a hectic schedule, but that isn’t a reason to ignore our nutritional needs during the day. This is why we have come up with the following matcha tea recipe. Matcha is a great souce of antioxidants and energy. It is also naturally low in calories and is big on taste. It has become quite the phenomenon among the health conscious!
We have added some delicious matcha tea recipes below. If you are into fitness, want to cut out unhealthy sugars, or you are looking for more energy during the day, you must check out these recipes!
Matcha Green Tea Latte
A matcha green tea latte is one of the most nutritious drinks. It is an easy and fast recipe that you can make in the mornings or at any point during the day. You can enhance the taste by adding a little sugar and milk. We have added the ingredients and recipe below.
You need the following ingredients.
- 1 tablespoons matcha green tea powder.
- 3 tablespoons warm water.
- 2 teaspoons sugar powder.
- 10 ounces hot milk for hot matcha green tea latte, or 8 ounces of cold milk for cold matcha green tea latte.
How To Prepare
This recipe is quite easy and doesn’t take long to prepare.
- Have a big mug or cup ready. Add the sugar powder and matcha green tea powder to the cup.
- Now add warm water to the mug and mix all the ingredients well. You can use a spoon, or a whisk for best result. Try to make the mixture as thick as possible.
- Now, take a saucepan and add milk and warm. When heated, pour it into the mug. If you want an iced latte, you can add cold milk along with ice cubes.
- After adding milk, whisk the mixture very well. You will end up with a light green texture.
- For decoration, you can sprinkle some matcha green tea powder on top.
Green Matcha Tea
This is another simple recipe. We have added the ingredients and recipe below.
The ingredients are as follows:
You need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Take a mug and add matcha tea powder and 2 ounces of water. Mix very well and until thick.
- Now add the remaining 6 ounces of hot water and whisk very well.
- To enhance the taste, add honey or maple syrup.
This is how you can make delicious matcha tea. We hope that you will follow these recipes at home.