Never had a muffin made with pancake mix? You’ve been missing out big time! Although they are not as crumbly or dense as regular muffins, they taste incredible. They are pancakes, but in muffin form and they make an excellent morning meal. They are also great for those busy mornings when you do not have the time for a sit-down breakfast. Want to learn how to make muffins using pancake mix? We’ve got you covered. Read on to find out how.
Got a box of pancake mix in your pantry? Make sure to put it to good use by making muffins. They are super light, sweet, and fluffy like pancakes. To get started, make sure you have the following ingredients:
- Pancake Mix
- Ground Cinnamon for warmth
- Honey or white or brown sugar to sweeten the muffins
- Eggs to bind the ingredients together
- Vegetable oil for moistness.
- Vanilla extract to enhance the flavor of the muffins
How to make pancake mix muffins
- Pour your batter (pancake mix mixture with sugar, vegetable oil, vanilla extract milk, and eggs)into muffin tins, and bake in the oven.
- Before you put it in the oven you can top it off with chocolate chips or marshmallows
- When it is ready, you can drizzle with maple syrup and other toppings such as caramel or chocolate syrup. If you do not have a sweet tooth, you can add dried or fresh fruits such as bananas and berries
- To spice it up, make sure to include nutmeg and cinnamon in the batter
For a crunchy finish, pecans, almonds, and cashew will come in handy!