Roasted beer nuts are one of the most popular snacks across the globe. Looking back to the past, we can easily recall that we used to go to our grandparent’s house and take a handful of roasted beer nuts from the jar. It is something that can satisfy our untimely hunger. Sometimes, it becomes very difficult to control our hunger. But keeping a handful of roasted nuts in our pocket can effectively mitigate this problem. It is sweet as well as salty, and this combination has the capability to satisfy our taste buds.
Well, you can get roasted beer nuts from the grocery market. But, homemade food has its own advantages and freshness. Therefore, we have come up with a homemade roasted beer nuts recipe that can be a perfect pairing with your favorite alcohol. We have added the ingredients and recipe below:
Well, you need the following ingredients:
- 1 cup of pure drinking water.
- 1 cup of sugar.
- 1 tablespoon flaky sea salt.
- 16 ounces cocktail peanuts.
It can take up to 40 minutes to cook homemade roasted beer nuts. We have elaborated the process below:
- Firstly, you need to preheat the oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- After that, take a medium-sized saucepan. Now, add water, peanuts, and sugar. Mix them together and start boiling. You have stir occasionally. Boil it until the entire water is absorbed. You will have a thick syrupy texture.
- Now, take a baking pan and spread the mixture across the pan. Sprinkle some sea salt over it.
- Next, bake for 20 minutes to 25 minutes. This will help to bring out a coating over the roasted beer nuts. If you want a dark coating, you can bake it for 30 minutes.
- After that, take it out from the oven and set it aside. Let it cool, and then store the roasted beer nuts in an airtight glass jar.
This is how you can make homemade roasted beer nuts. If you are a beer lover, this will be a perfect pairing with your favorite alcohol brand. So what are you waiting for? Go and start making it today!
The nutrition information (per serving) is as follows:
- Calories: 184 grams
- Total fat: 0 grams.
- Cholesterol: 0 grams.
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 grams.
- Sodium: 699 milligrams.
- Carbohydrates: 34 grams.
- Sugar: 34 grams.
- Protein: 0 grams.
- Fiber: 0 grams.
So, this is all about the nutrition information. We hope this article would be helpful for you.