Fall holidays are coming and so is the time for seasonal treats, specialty teas, and pumpkin syrup. Homemade pumpkin syrup has its own craziness. People get the strong flavor of cloves, ginger, nutmeg, and cinnamon along with pumpkin. Anyway, talking about the recipe, you need to know the proper ingredients to achieve the ultimate taste. If you do not know how to make this delicious syrup, you will not have to worry. Here, we will be talking about the process of the homemade pumpkin spice syrup recipe.
Well, you must have the following ingredients
- ¼ tbsp. ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon cloves
- ½ tbsp. nutmeg
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon powder
- 1 cup of water’ ½ tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/3 cup of pumpkin puree. You can either use canned puree or fresh homemade puree
Now, in order to make this delicious syrup, you will have to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- First of all, you will have to take a large pot and then, you need to add all the ingredients that you have taken for syrup. Mix them very well and then, put the mixture into the saucepan. Now, boil it.
- Cook this mixture over medium heat and along with this, you will have to stir it occasionally. It will prevent the mixture from burning.
- Gradually, you will get a syrup-like texture. After that, you will have to put the mixture in the refrigerator. You must put it into a heat-proof container.
- It will get a thick texture. Anyway, you will again get syrup texture when you heat this mixture.
Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Syrup
This is another great pumpkin syrup recipe that you can have. This is one of the easy and quick recipes that you can try at home. We have explained the process and ingredients of this recipe.
You need the below-mentioned items:
- ½ cup of sugar
- ½ cup of water
- 14 ounces condensed milk. It must have a sweet flavour.
- 2/3 cup of pumpkin puree
- ¼ tbsp. salt
- ½ tbsp. pumpkin sauce
Well, the process of making Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Syrup is very easy. You will have to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- First, you need to take a small pot and then, you will have to make a mixture of water and sugar. Now, cook it over medium heat.
- After that, you will have to add all the ingredients and start boiling. Gradually, you will get a syrup-like texture.
- Now, remove it from heat and then, keep it in the refrigerator.
So, these are homemade pumpkin spice syrup recipes.