Beer battered fish recipe is something that people are looking for. Yes, it is something that can satisfy our unwanted hunger. It is a very popular and delicious dish; you can always order it from your favorite restaurants. But, eating restaurant dishes on a regular basis is not a good idea at all. Therefore, people are looking for homemade beer-battered fish recipes. Well, you are in the right spot. Here, we have added the popular beer-battered fish recipes. So, do not forget to go through the following points:
Crispy Beer Battered Fish Recipe
If you want to add crispiness, this dish will be ideal for you. Here, we have added the ingredients and recipe.
The ingredients that you need for the homemade crispy beer battered fish recipe are as follows:
- 2 to 3 lbs. white fish. You can have tilapia or cod.
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup of flour (all-purpose)
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- 1 tbsp. paprika
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsp. seasoned salt
- Oil for frying. You can have canola oil.
- 1 cup of beer
Well, we have added the instruction here. So, do not miss to read the following points:
- First of all, you will have to take a heavy and large pot. Or, you can take a deep fryer. Now, pour oil into it and heat it up to 370 degrees F.
- On the other side, take those fishes and cut them into stick-like shapes. It must be 3 or 4 inches long and 1 inch wide. Now, take paper towels and dry those pieces of fishes and season them with pepper and salt.
- In order to make the batter, you will have to take a medium-size bowl. Now, add beaten egg, garlic powder, salt, and paprika. Stir them very well and now, add beer to it. Whisk them very well and you will get the beer batter.
- Now, dip those pieces of fish into the beer batter and fry them. Cook them for 3 minutes to 4 minutes. In the end, you will get a golden brown texture. Now, drain the oil and your dish will be ready.
Well, the best thing about this dish is that you can store it in the refrigerator. Later, you can reheat the fried fish using any toaster or air fryer at 325 degrees. So, this is all about the homemade beer-battered fish recipe. We hope that you will try this at home.
On another note, take time to check out seasonal beers.