Halloween is coming and so is the time for tasty treats. There are so many dishes that can be enjoyed during Halloween. Anyway, here, we will be talking about a pastry recipe that is Halloween-themed. So, check out the below-mentioned points to know how you can cook Halloween-themed pastry at home.
Well, you need the below-mentioned ingredients:
- Candy eyeballs
- Sugar powder and cinnamon powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 cups of apple. It must be diced as well as peeled.
- 1 package puff pastry
In order to make Halloween themed pastry, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps
- First of all, you will have to preheat the oven. Yes, you need to preheat it to 400F. After this, you will have to peel the apples.
- Now, after doing this, you need to sprinkle cinnamon powder and brown sugar over the peeled as well as diced apples.
- Now, you need to make the puff pastry. You can go through the instruction that is written on the box.
- Now, you need to make pastry sheets and then you will have to cut the pastry sheets into square shapes. You will have to make four squares.
- Now, take the baking pan and spread the parchment paper. After that, put the square-shaped pastry sheets over the baking pan.
- After that, you will have to put the diced apples over the square-shaped puff pastry sheet. Now, you will have to fold it in such a way, so that it gives an attractive look. You can add some linear shapes using a fork.
- After that, you can put the candy eyeballs and make them more attractive.
- Now, take a small bowl and beat eggs into it. Now, you need to brush egg wash to the pastry.
- After that, you need to bake the pastry for at least 20 minutes. You need to bake those pastries until you get a golden brown texture.
Halloween Pastry Recipe
This is another recipe that you can have at home. You need the below-mentioned ingredients:
- Plain flour
- Puff pastry
- 6 tbsp. strawberry jams
- 1 large apple
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar powder
- Icing eyes
Well, you will have to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Well, you will have to make the puff pastry following the instruction written on the package.
- Then, you need to brush it with egg white and put them on the baking tray.
- After putting them, you will have to bake them for at least 10 minutes. Your pastry will be ready.
So, these are some Halloween-themed pastry recipes.