You cannot enjoy autumn without apple cider. The combination of lemon juice, apple butter, and apple cider is difficult to avoid. This is the perfect beverage for the cooler weather and changing leaves. Moreover, you can add ginger beer or white wine to enhance the taste, as you will see below.
Keeping this point in mind, we have come up with some delicious apple cider recipes. You will be able to get the taste of autumn with these cider recipes. So, don’t miss going through the following points.
If you are looking for a perfect beverage for the autumn, this will be an ideal choice for you. We have added the ingredients and recipe below.
The ingredients that you need are as follows:
- 1-½ ounces whiskey.
- 1 tablespoon homemade apple butter.
- 1-ounce apple cider.
- ¼ tablespoon ground cinnamon.
- ½ tablespoon lemon juice.
- 3 tablespoons ginger beer or ginger ale.
- Apple slices for garnishing.
- 3 tablespoons hard apple cider.
The process of making an autumn apple cider whiskey cocktail is very easy. However, you need to know the proper process to achieve the best outcome. We have elaborated the process below:
- First of all, you need a cocktail shaker. After that, add whiskey, apple butter, ground cinnamon, lemon juice, and apple cider to it. Now, shake the cocktail shaker very well so that all the ingredients get mixed.
- Now take serving glasses and pour the mixture. After that, pour some ginger beer on top of it. Then, add hard apple cider. After that, decorate the glass by putting some apple slices on top of it.
If you want to enjoy a flavourful cocktail at the time of autumn, this one will be a good choice for you. You will get the flavor of cinnamon, pear, citrus, cider, and apple. The best part is that you can add your favorite white wine to it. We have added the ingredients, and along with it, we have also elaborated on the process.
You need the following ingredients:
- Homemade apple cider.
- White wine.
- Brandy, lemon juice, and orange juice.
- Seasonal fruits such as pears, apples, and oranges.
- Club soda.
- Cinnamon sticks.
The process is very simple. Apple cider is the foundation of this drink, and white wine is used to make it perfect. The process is explained below:
- Take a pitcher and add all the ingredients except the club soda.
- Mix them very well and keep it in the refrigerator for several hours.
- Finally, add club soda before serving.
So, these are some tasty cider recipes. We hope that you would definitely try these at home.