Pastry is something that is difficult to overlook. Even if you are a fitness freak, you cannot resist taking a small bite. Make Easter more enjoyable with the Easter Pastry recipes. If you do not know how to make delicious pastries, you will not have to worry. We have elaborated pastry recipes for you. So, don’t skip the following points.
if you are a chocolate lover and friends in your personal networks have the desire for chocolate, Easter cupcakes will be ideal for you.
The ingredients that you need to make Easter Cupcakes are as follows:
In order to cupcake, you need the items mentioned below:
- 150 g. self-raising flour
- 200 g. caster sugar
- 50 g. cocoa powder
- 100 g. unsalted butter
- 100 ml. whole milk
- 1 large egg
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
In order to make the Easter butter creme, you will need the following items
- 250 g. icing sugar
- 150 g. unsalted butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 10 g. milk chocolate
- 2 packets Cadbury mini eggs
You will have to follow the process explained below:
- First of all, you will have to preheat the oven to 160C or 180C. After that, put the muffin cases. Now, take a large bowl and add cocoa powder, flour, and salt. After that, mix all the ingredients together.
- Take another bowl and add butter and sugar. Mix them very well with the help of a hand mixer. Now, take a jug and add vanilla, milk and egg. Mix all the items very well.
- Now, take flour and add it to the sugar and butter mixture. Along with it, add the egg and milk mixture. Now, mix all the things very well using a hand mixer. Now, take another bowl and add flour and then add milk and egg mixture to it. Now, mix it very well until you get a smooth texture.
- Now, pour the batter into the muffin cases and bake it for 20minutes. You will see a fluffy texture after 20 minutes. Now, remove them from the oven and keep them aside for a couple of minutes. Now, keep them in a rack and cool it completely.
- In order to make the buttercream, you will have to use an electric mixer. Take a bowl and add the butte-sugar mixture. Now, beat it using the electric hand mixer. Add vanilla extract to it. Well, you can also add a tiny drop of water in order to make it soften.
- Now, spread the buttercream over the cupcake and decorate it using chocolate mini eggs.
So, this is how you can make Easter pastries. We hope that it would be helpful for you.