Who does not love chili recipe made with dark beer? Well, it is something that can give you a satisfactory taste. It does not matter whether you have hunger or not, you cannot overlook the deliciousness of the chili recipe made with dark beer. Keeping this point in mind, we have come up with a chili recipe made with dark beer. So, you should not skip the points mentioned below:
Beef with Dark Beer Chili
If you love eating beef, this dish will be ideal for you. We have added the ingredients and recipe below:
Well, you need the following ingredients:
- 1 ½ tbsp. ground cumin
- 1 tbsp. ground coriander
- 2 tbsp. canola oil
- 5 lb. ground chuck
- 1 ½ red bell peppers
- 2 ½ lb. onions
- 7 tbsp. Chilli powder
- 1 ½ yellow bell peppers
- 1 or 2 large jalapenos. It must be chopped.
- 7 tbsp. chili powder
- 2 cans tomato puree
- 2 cans kidney beans. It must be drained.
- 1 bottle of dark beer
- Green onion. It must be chopped.
- Grated cheddar cheese
Well, in order to prepare this tasty and delicious dish, you will have to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- First of all, preheat the oven and then, take a large pot. After this, add beef to the oven and fry it. Cook the beef in medium-high heat. You will have to cook it until you do not see any pink color in it.
- Now, take another skillet and add cooking oil to it. After that, add jalapenos, bell peppers, onions to it. Cook these things for at least 15 minutes. After that, add this mixture to the pot where you have kept the cooked beef.
- Now, add beer, beans, crushed tomatoes to it. Now, stir it occasionally. Then, you will have to reduce the heat. Cook it for at least 20 minutes to 30 minutes. You will have to stir it occasionally. Finally, sprinkle some salt and pepper over the dish. It will enhance the taste. If you have high blood sugar, you can avoid the salt.
- Finally, your dish will be ready. You can keep it refrigerated until it gets cold. After that, keep it in the refrigerator for at least 2 days. Before serving this dish, you will have to rewarm the dish over low-medium heat. You can serve it with rice or you can enjoy it with bread.
So, this is a chili recipe made with dark beer. We hope that you would definitely follow these steps and make it at home.