Cakes have their own role at parties. Everyone loves eating cake, but when you make cakes with alcohol it elevates the taste. Do you want to know what those cakes with alcohol are that can be served at parties? Just go through the article.
- Orange and Aperol drizzle cake: Who does not love having a sip of Aperol in parties? But, when it is used in cakes, you get an elevated taste. That’s why an orange and aperol drizzle cake is one of the best cakes with alcohol that can be served at parties. The foremost ingredients of this cake are sugar, lemon juice, and Aperol. Moreover, 1 large orange is used for giving a different dimension to the taste. It takes around 2 hours to prepare, so prep it ahead of time or when your guests begin to arrive.
- Irish coffee cake: If you are looking for a perfect boozy cake for parties, Irish coffee cake is perfect for you. The cake lets coffee cake mingle with Guinness and Irish whiskey. Moreover, the top of the cake is filled with a luxurious coffee crème to titillate your taste buds.
- Whiskey caramel and banana self-saucing pudding: A party cannot be complete without cakes. Caramel and banana pudding is one of the best cakes to serve at parties. Add a splash of whiskey to make it more fun. The combination of banana and whiskey creates a magical effect that is ideal for evenings.
- Mulled wine winter pudding: If you are looking for a cake that can be made easily and at the same time can be served with alcohol, mulled wine winter puddings are perfect for you. It takes 45 minutes to infuse with alcohol; let chill overnight. The intermingling of frozen black forest fruit with red wine presents a dynamic taste if you have hungry guests during Christmas, this cake and satisfy their bellies.
- Cheat’s rum, salted caramel, and ginger cake: Are you tired of serving ordinary ginger cakes at parties? Well, you don’t have to worry, just take a bowl of rum and caramel and add your ingredients. Leave for 30 minutes and your special salted caramel and ginger cake with rum is ready to serve. To make it more approachable, cover the top with fresh white crème, and sprinkle with raisins.
- Gin and tonic cake with lemon: Are you serving gin at parties? It would be far better if you blend it with cakes. Bake your cake with alcohol and add gin and a splash of lemon. Your gin and tonic cake with lemon is ready to serve. Serve it with some cocktails and make the party more enjoyable.
- Sloe gin cake: Do you want to make a strong impression on your friends during the festive times of the year? Well, get a sloe gin cake that will give an ideal taste to your friends. The cake is a perfect combination of gin with almonds and plums, and therefore, it will surely make your party more enjoyable.
So, these are some cakes with alcohol that can be served at parties. If you’re looking for some kid-friendly drink options, check out this post on Kool-Aid smoothie recipes