Beer cheese dip is a very smooth, salty, and creamy appetizer that will surely satisfy your empty stomach. It is easy to prepare in around 15 minutes. You can enhance the flavor by adding your favorite beer to it. Along with it, you can add smoked paprika, mustard paste, garlic, and cheddar cheese. It will definitely enhance the taste, and ultimately, it will become a worthy dish for your local bar’s menu.
Core Characteristics of Beer Cheese Dip
The core characteristics of the beer cheese dip recipe are as follows:
- It takes only 15 to 20 minutes to cook.
- You will get a robust texture with a deep flavor.
- It is a pub-style dish, and you will get it at a brewery.
- You will get a flavor of garlic and smoked paprika.
- The dish is fully customizable, and you can add your favorite beer to it.
We have added the ingredients and process below. So, have a look at the following points:
- 2 tablespoon melted settled or unsalted butter.
- 2 tablespoons of flour.
- Whole milk.
- Beer (choose your favorite; if you don’t have a favorite, then visit a beer garden to figure out what you like).
- Worcestershire sauce.
- Dijon Mustard.
- Garlic powder.
- Smoked Paprika.
- Cheddar Cheese.
How to Make Beer Cheese Dip
Well, making beer cheese dip is very easy. You just need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- First of all, grate the cheese, and after that, keep it aside.
- Now, take a medium-sized pan and add butter to it. Now, melt it. After that, take a large pan and add flour, milk, and melted butter. Now, whisk all the items very well. Whisk until you get a thick texture.
- Your dip is ready.
Beer That You Can Use
There are various types of beer that you can use with this recipe. But, German-style beer will be an ideal choice for you. The overall taste of the beer cheese dip depends upon the quality of beer you have used. In order to make the recipe robust, you must use deep-flavored beer.
What to Serve With Beer Cheese Dip
You can serve the following things with the beer cheese dip:
- Soft Pretzels.
- Artisan Bread.
- Fresh pita, or you can serve pita chips.
- Hard pretzels or crunchy crackers.
- Broccoli, cauliflower, and celery.
So, we have covered everything regarding the beer cheese dip recipe. We hope that this article would be helpful for you.