Turmeric coffee is something that might not give you a satisfactory taste. But if you want to keep yourself in a good shape, it will be one of the ideal options for you. Before getting into turmeric coffee, you must know turmeric milk, which is basically an Indian drink. It is also called golden milk because of its color. However, when it comes to turmeric coffee, the taste might be different, but there will not be any major changes in the benefits. Therefore, standing in the 21st century, it is very important to know the turmeric coffee recipe. Otherwise, you will face several physical problems.
Turmeric Coffee Recipe
Turmeric coffee is a healthy drink. We have added the ingredients and recipe below.
You need the following ingredients.
- 1 cup of coconut milk.
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract.
- 2 packets stevia sweetener.
- ¼ tablespoon ground ginger.
- ½ tablespoon ground turmeric.
- 1 fluid brewed espresso.
- ¼ tablespoon ground cinnamon.
- For added flavor, you can consider a homemade caramel syrup recipe.
It takes only 5 minutes to prepare the turmeric coffee, and when it comes to cooking, it can take a maximum of 5 to 10 minutes. So you can have your turmeric coffee within 15 minutes. We have elaborated the process below:
- Take a large saucepan and add vanilla extract, turmeric, ginger, cinnamon, stevia sweetener, and coconut milk. Combine them very well and cook it over medium heat for at least 5 minutes.
- Now remove the saucepan from the heat and blend all the ingredients using an immersion blender. Blending is an important step as the entire taste of the drink depends upon it.
- After that, pour the coffee into a coffee mug and add this frothed milk mixture.
Well, we have added the delicious turmeric coffee recipe here. Now go through the following points to know the benefits of drinking turmeric coffee.
Turmeric contains curcumin, which has antioxidant properties. It can protect your body from several diseases and infections. Moreover, it has been being used in Ayurvedic medicines for many years. If you drink turmeric coffee daily, it will help you to get rid of oxidative stress.
Reduce Joint Pain
Chronic disease, such as inflammation and joint pain are very common. However, people in the 21st century are busy following their hectic schedules, and many people have developed these physical problems. However, research has shown that curcumin, ginger, and cinnamon have anti-inflammatory properties, and therefore, drinking turmeric coffee daily can help you to get rid of these problems.
BrainMD, Klaire Labs, and Thorne Research, offer sources of curcumin, turmeric, and other substances that may seek to provide the body with different elements that the body needs and may provide comfort.
So, this is all about the turmeric coffee recipe. We hope that this article would be helpful for you.