Who does not love having a cup of coffee in the evening? Well, spring is coming, and therefore, you are probably looking for spring coffee recipes. Well, put an end to your online search as we have come up with the perfect spring coffee recipes for you. So, don’t miss to go through the following points:
Fluffy Bunny Latte
If you want a delicious spring coffee, this will be an ideal option for you. We have added the ingredients below:
- 1 oz. toasted marshmallow syrup
- 1 oz. caramel sauce
- 2 shots espresso
- 11 oz. steamed milk
Well, the process of making fluffy bunny latte is very simple. You will have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, take a coffee mug and add cause and syrup to it.
- After that, add espresso and mix the items very well.
- Now, add steamed milk to it. Finally, your fluffy bunny latte will be ready.
Vanilla Iced Butter Coffee
Well, if you prefer the flavour of vanilla in your coffee, this spring coffee will be perfect for you. The ingredients and the process are explained below:
Ingredients for vanilla iced butter coffee are as follows:
- 2 tbsp. freshly crushed coffee beans
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 6 ounces of water
- 1 or ½ scoop collagen peptides. Well, it is completely optional
- 1 tbsp. MCT oil
- Ice for serving with coffee
The process of making vanilla iced butter coffee is very simple. You will have to follow the steps elaborated below:
- First of all, you will have to brew the coffee using an automatic machine, or French press or pour-over.
- Now, take a coffee mug and pour hot brewed coffee into the mug. After that, add oil, vanilla extract, and butter to it. Now, mix all the items very well. Well, if you want, you can add collagen. After that, blend it with the help of a hand mixture for at least 1 minute. Now, serve the coffee with ice.
Purple Dreamy Latte Recipe
This is another spring coffee recipe. The ingredients that you need are as follows:
- 15 ounces of coconut milk
- 15 ounces almond milk
- 2 tbsp. cinnamon
- 16 ounces of rice milk
- 3 tbsp. ube extract
- Crushed ice
- ¼ cup sugar
Well, the process is very simple. You will have to take a coffee mug and then, add all the ingredients except sugar and cinnamon. Now, mix all the items very well, and then add cinnamon powder and sugar. Add the ube extract and mix all the items with a hand mixer. Your coffee will be ready. Keep it in the refrigerator for several hours and your coffee will be ready.
So, these are some perfect spring coffee recipes that you can try at home.