Irish coffee is basically a kind of cocktail that consists of Irish whiskey, hot coffee, and sugar. It is mostly topped with crème. We have added the ingredients and recipe below.
Original Irish Coffee
The ingredients that you need are as follows:
You will have to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- First of all, you will have to take a coffee mug and then fill it with hot water. After that, make it empty.
- Now, after making it warm, you will have to pour the hot coffee into the glass. Then, add brown sugar and stir it very well with a spoon.
- Next, you will have to add Irish whiskey and stir all the items very well. Finally, you will have to top with heavy whipped cream, and your original Irish coffee will be ready.
Creamy Irish Coffee
If you are looking for a creamy Irish coffee for yourself, this will be perfect for you. The ingredients and process are as follows:
The ingredients are mentioned below:
- 1.5-ounce Irish cream liqueur
- 1 cup hot brewed coffee
- 1 jigger Irish whiskey
- 1 dash grounded nutmeg
- 1 tbsp. whipped heavy cream. You can take it more if you want to make it creamier.
The process is very easy and quick. You will have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Take a large coffee mug, and then pour some hot water into it. After that, you will have to empty the glass. You will have to follow this step to make the coffee mug warmer.
- After that, you will have to add Irish whiskey and Irish cream to it. Stir the items very well.
- Then, you will have to fill the mug with hot brewed coffee. Mix all the items very well.
- Finally, you can add whipped cream on top of it. In addition to this, you can add grounded nutmeg on top of the coffee.
Why You Should Go With Irish Coffee?
Irish coffee has endless health benefits. Some of them are highlighted below:
- Irish coffee has the potential to reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Heart stroke has become a major concern. Fortunately, Irish coffee can reduce the risk of heart stroke.
- Are you suffering from diabetes? Well, you will have to start drinking Irish coffee daily as it will reduce the risk of diabetes.
So, this is all about the Irish coffee recipe. We hope that this article will be helpful for you.