There is no doubt that pumpkin pie coffee is one of the most delicious drinks. But people go to local coffee shops whenever they need tasty pumpkin pie coffee. But it would be a different scenario if you can make such a delicious drink at home. Yes, making pumpkin pie coffee is not a difficult task at all. If you don’t know the proper ingredients and recipe, you might not achieve fruitful outcomes. This is why we have come up with the proper homemade pumpkin pie coffee recipe. So, go through the following points to know more about the ingredients and process.
Homemade Pumpkin Pie Coffee
The ingredients that you need for making pumpkin pie coffee recipe are as follows:
- 2 cups milk. You can use non-dairy or dairy milk.
- 2 tablespoons sugar. If you want to give it a sweeter taste, you can add 3 tablespoons of sugar. You can also try sweetener alternatives from brands like YS Organic Bee Farms and Kal.
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree.
- 1 tablespoons vanilla extract.
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice.
- 1 cup of strong hot coffee.
- Whipped cream for the decoration.
You need to follow the below-mentioned steps to make this delicious drink.
- Take a saucepan and add the sugar and pumpkin puree to it. Mix them very well and cook over medium heat. Do not boil the mixture. After that, remove the saucepan and add vanilla extract, hot coffee, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Mix them very well and pour it into the coffee mug. Now, spread the whipped cream and sprinkle some pumpkin pie spice over it. Your coffee will be ready.
Well, there are several important things that you need to keep in mind while making this delicious homemade pumpkin pie coffee. We have highlighted some important tips below.
- Always Take Whole Milk: If you want to achieve the ultimate taste, you will have to use whole milk. However, as a substitute, you can also go with skim milk and non-dairy milk such as coconut milk, soy milk, and almond milk. But when it comes to non-dairy milk, you will not get the actual flavor of the coffee.
- Add Less Sugar: Some people like sweetness in their drink, whereas some want to have the actual coffee flavor. We will recommend you to go with 1 to 3 tablespoons of sugar. If you add more sugar, you will not get the ideal pumpkin pie coffee flavor.
We hope that you have understood the recipe. So, don’t just wait, try it today.