Creamy summer iced coffee gets a huge preference during the hot summer days. People purchase it from coffee shops. But, you might be surprised to know that making creamy summer iced coffee is very easy to make. You just need to know the right ingredients and steps. Moreover, homemade creamy summer iced coffee tastes better. If you do not know how to make creamy summer iced coffee, you will not have to worry. Just go through the following points, and you will be ready to make it at home.
Creamy Summer Iced Coffee
You should have the following ingredients to make this coffee:
- 2 cups of ground coffee
- 8 cups of water
Ingredients For Sweet Crème
In order to make the sweet crème, you need the following items:
- ½ tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 6 oz. evaporated milk
- 4 oz. condensed milk
The steps that you will have to follow are as follows:
- First, take a large pitcher and then add ground coffee and water to it. Now, stir it very well and keep it for at least 12 hours.
- Now, you will have to strain those grounds from the mixture. For this, pour the mixture through a cheesecloth. Now, you will have pure cold coffee.
- Now take a small bowl and add cinnamon, vanilla extract, evaporated milk, condensed milk to it. Whisk them very well and keep the mixture in the refrigerator.
- Now, you will have brewed coffee and sweet crème.
- For serving, take the serving glass and add 10 oz. of cold coffee, and then add 2 tbsp. cold sweet crème. Your creamy summer cold coffee will be ready.
Creamy Italian Iced Coffee
Creamy Italian Iced Coffee is another cold coffee that you can have during the summer days. It is very easy to make. We have explained the process below:
You need to know the proper ingredients to make this cold coffee. These are as follows:
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 5-6 ice cubes
- ½ cup of crème
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 2 cups of strong espresso coffee
- Take a bowl and add sugar, ice, crème, milk and coffee. Now, blend in very well with a hand mixer. Do it until you get the desired consistency. After that, your coffee will be ready.
- Now, pour the coffee into the glass and add some foam on top of it.
So, this is how you can make creamy summer iced coffee. We hope that you will try these coffee recipes.