Christmas is coming and so, it is the right time to know some recipes for peppermint coffee. Everyone loves having a homemade peppermint coffee. During Christmas, the demand for such a drink increases. Anyway, if you do not know how to make Christmas special peppermint coffee, you will not have to worry. Here, we will be covering some Christmas Peppermint coffee recipes.
Homemade Peppermint Coffee
The ingredients that you need for making homemade peppermint coffee are as follows:
In order to make the mint syrup, you need the following items:
- 1 ½ cup of water
- 1 ½ cup of sugar
- 1 bunch of fresh mint leaves
For making mocha, you need the below-mentioned items:
- ¾ cup of milk
- 1 ounce of baking bar or chocolate bar
- Whipped cream
- Candy canes. It must be crushed.
The process is explained below:
- First of all, you will have to boil water and then, you need to add sugar. After that, you will have to stir it very well. You need to do this until it gets dissolved. Now, you will have to add peppermint or mint extract. Then, you need to steep it for 15 minutes. Eventually, you will get strong-flavored syrup. Now, remove those mint leaves and then, you can store the syrup in the refrigerator.
- Then, you will have to heat the unsweetened chocolate bar and milk together. You will get a thick texture. After this, keep it aside.
- Now, pour this milk mixture into a glass jar and shake it well.
- Then, pour it into the serving cup and add 2 tbsp. of mint syrup. Your peppermint coffee will be ready. You can add some whipped cream on top of it before serving.
This is another recipe that you can try at home. You should have the following items:
For making mocha, you need
- 1 cup of milk
- ¼ cup of strong coffee
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1/8 tsp. peppermint
For toppings, you need
- Winter sprinkles
- Chocolate syrup
- Mini chocolate chips
Apart from these, you need the following
- ½ cup of whipping cream
- 2 tbsp. powdered sugar
- 1/8 tsp. peppermint tsp.
First of all, you will have to make whipped cream. Yes, you need a mixer and then, add whipped cream, peppermint extract, and powdered sugar. Mix them very well.
Now, you need to boil water and then add cocoa powder and strong coffee. Mix them very well and then add peppermint extract. Mix them well and your coffee will be ready. Finally, you can add the whipped cream on top.
So, these are the Christmas peppermint coffee recipes.