Regardless of what time of the day it is, drinking coffee is normal for many. If you want a nice and memorable twist to your coffee, you can make one with Baileys or the popular Irish Cream. The result is a delicious and comforting cup of goodness. And the best part of it is that it is super easy to make. Another reason why you should make this is that it tastes as good as those after-dinner drinks you get served at restaurants. Moreover, the slightly sweet taste and the nutty aftertaste is a great way to end the day.
What do you need for the coffee and Bailey recipe?
First things first, you will need a coffee maker or coffee pot. Also, get a measuring cup or jigger with ounces. You will also need mugs or a hot drinks glass. But you can also get an Irish Coffee glass. Ingredients you will need for this recipe include:
- Brewed black coffee or decaf
- Bailey’s Original Irish Cream
- Sweetened whipped cream (lightly whipped) for a delicious topping!
- Ground nutmeg and cinnamon and nutmeg
Recipe: How to make the Bailey’s and coffee drink
- The first step is to brew your coffee if you haven’t done that already
- The next step is to pour your hot coffee into your hot drinks glass or coffee mug
- Add the Baileys Original Irish Cream, and stir
- Top this up with sweetened whipped cream
Finish off with a light sprinkle of nutmeg and cinnamon. Then, enjoy your drink!