We are moving towards the end of this year, and therefore, preparation for the New Year has been started. Well, COVID-19 has made this year miserable. People are maintaining social distancing and wearing masks across the globe. We hope that this New Year’s will bring a ray of joy and pleasure. However, without having a cocktail, the New Year’s celebration will be incomplete. This is why we have come up with some cocktail recipes that will make your New Year’s evening unforgettable.
If you are looking for a festive cocktail for New Year’s evening, this will be perfect for you. The ingredients and the process are elaborated below.
The ingredients are as follows
- 6 ounces vanilla vodka.
- 1 bottle sprite.
- 1 bottle champagne.
- 1/3 packet Pop Rocks.
- Vanilla frosting.
The process is explained below:
- Take a swallow plate and place pop rocks over it. Now, take the glass and cover the rim of the glass with vanilla frosting.
- After that, dip the glass in pop rocks. Do it until the rim of each glass is coated with pop rocks.
- Now, add vanilla vodka to the glass and then pour champagne. Mix them lightly and pour sprite over it. Your Confetti Champagne will be ready.
You can express your fun side with this festive cocktail. We have added the recipe and ingredients below.
The ingredients of this champagne are as follows:
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice.
- 1 tablespoon orange liquor.
- 1 teaspoon silver tequila.
- 3 cups of champagne.
- Rim salt and lime wedges.
The process is very simple. You will have to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Take a large pitcher and add all the ingredients. Now, stir all the items very well.
- Take lime wedges and run them around the rim of each glass. Dip the rim of the glass in coarse salt.
- Add the liquid and garnish it with some lime wedges. Your Champagne Margaritas will be ready.
If you want refreshments on the evening of the New Year’s, this will be perfect for you. It has a strong flavor of ginger and lime.
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice.
- 1 ounce ginger beer.
- 2 ounce vodka.
- Fresh mint and lime wedges.
- Take copper mugs and fill them with ice. Now, pour vodka and lime juice. Then, add ginger beer and stir all the ingredients very well.
- Garnish it with lime wedge and min.
So, these are some New Year’s Eve cocktail recipes. We hope that the article would be helpful for you.